On 24th March we are running an internal club gala – open to ALL members at all levels. This is a great opportunity for those who haven’t raced before to have a go, and for those with experience to get some up-to-date times.
See here for full information on this gala: Gala Info & Entry Form
ASWPC Master, Margaret Smith, took part in the Postal Swim this evening. Getting nervously into the pool on her 26th year, Margaret hoped to swim 80+ lengths. After keeping a steady pace, Margaret beat her own record and ended her swim on the 95th length.
Well done Margaret on your impress achievement – 95 lengths/2375m!
The club AGM will be held on 9th March 2018
8.15-10pm at Andover Guildhall (High Street, SP10 1LP).
All club members are encourage to attend – this is your opportunity to tell the committee how the club should be run and to hear about plans for the future.
Please contact the Chair or Secretary if you have any items for the agenda.
Please check the noticeboard at the pool to see if you have been selected for this gala, and tick to confirm you will attend.
- This is a team gala against other club(s) where we will choose who swims which events.
- We need to put 2 full teams in for this gala, so please make every effort to come if you are selected.
- We are short in some age groups, so some people will be “swimming up”.
- Please ensure you are there before 6:00pm ready for warm-up.
- Ask Emily, Mark or Guy if you have any questions.
NOTE: We are aware John Hanson has a netball weekend which clashes with this gala, so we have not selected any girls likely to be affected. However, if you are in Competitive Squad, have not been picked for this gala, but are available, please let us know.